Saturday, August 21, 2010

‡ A Smile & Some Tears ‡


I love to be loved in many ways.
I'm happy to live in kind-of-Utopia environment.

But people are so unique;
sometimes, until we face the worst situation,
we never understand how lucky we were.


I'm happy to know that I'm a lucky person.
Thanks God for making me feel a bad situation so now I'm grateful for this time you've given for me.

I'm glad that I still live on today,
now that I know I have a lot to do,
not only for myself but for my beloved one.


Some said that we never know what we've got until they're gone.
I guess it's kind of true.


I put a smile on my face so no one will know how much tears that flow from my eyes.
I just need to pretend stronger so everyone around me will be stronger as well.


It's hurt but I know it's the best.
I just need to say a little bit longer.


I can't be another burden to other people.


So,
a smile for now.

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
This world is turning too fast
And I can't get off this spin
I'm moving somewhere I don't want
But all I do is fake a smile
(Fake A Smile by Liv Kristine)

0 issues: