Monday, August 23, 2010

‡ The Journey and The Destination ‡


It's not about the destination,
but sometimes it's about the journey.

Well, we want to reach the best destination ever,
but sometimes it makes us forget about what actually happen in the journey.


I love to enjoy every single moment right now.
Even though sometimes I feel like I want to stop doing everything,
I must find another motivation to work on.

After all, it's not all about me and myself,
but it's about people around me.


In the journey, you'll find a lot of things;
the happiness, the sorrow,
the success, the failure,
but whatever happens,
you can be stronger if you want to.

In the end, you need what you learn in the journey.
To become a better person,
to become a stronger person,
not only for yourself,
but for the others as well.


It's difficult to understand other people,
but, well, everything needs a try.


Live on the journey of life.



+Lyrics of the day+
It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you
(Journey by Angela Zhang)

0 issues: