As you can see, the first part is up and it's more about my own personal life: graduation, birthday, and work life. Then what am I going to write in this part?

The important sides of my life which I don't include in the first.
Example? My hobbies, my second family, and so on.

First of all, HIMSISFO.
If you read my previous posts somewhere somehow, I mentioned the word quite a lot. Let me sum what HIMSISFO is: my second family.
Call me exaggerating or else, I don't care, because that's the truth.

Actually I became an alumnus on November 2011 but I was given the responsibility as one of four advisers.
However the new President has been elected on 30 September 2012. The new team has formed and I will wait for the official inauguration for sure before I write down all the names.

For some it may seem that I got myself too much in the campus organization life but, guess what, I love it. In fact I miss those days when I needed to think fast and make a decision together, those nights when I was too busy that I couldn't even have enough sleep times,  and those moments when I was together with HIMSISFO-ers.
Those times are irreplaceable. I mean it.

I'll do what I can, with what I have for HIMSISFO, despite the fact that I'm already an alumnus now. The family will grow bigger and better; I believe so.

As for second issue, it's more about my hobbies.
Lately (or perhaps since forever) writing has became one of the best activities I ever do. Of course reading is included but, hey, writing is so fun that I think it's impossible not to write at least once in a week... or maybe more.

This is connected to my favor for K-Pop.
Super Junior. BEAST. INFINITE. And so on. I can't even mention it one by one. The tracks on my playlist keep increasing and I can't stop it.

Some might say I'm being childish, throwing money for fun, for those artists who just look good and have no talents, but I must say that you should not judge the book from the cover.
Probably some people are like that but some are not either. For example, me.

I love music and I do not exclude K-Pop just because I don't understand the language.
If the music is good, the lyrics are meaningful, the dance is fun, why can we love it?
I love some idols but it's not only because of their looks. Though some said it's just their acts in front of public, I can't listen to all those hateful comments.
Being objective is needed sometimes; I admire some idols for their attitudes and I think there is nothing wrong with that, isn't it?

So, yes, I write in English, one of the best ways to enhance my bad English skill, just like what I'm doing right now.
I wish I can do so much better in the future for everything!

Anyway I'm going to read a novel now.
I don't know how interesting it can be till the very end but the novel's title is "A Very Yuppy Wedding" by Ika Natassa. ;)

Therefore I bid goodbye for now.
See you on my next post someday! :D

0 issues: