Thursday, June 16, 2011

‡ No One ‡


I constantly wonder how my life looks in other people's eyes.

Do they think I have it easy?
Do they think I have nothing going on for myself?
Or are they fascinated with who I am?

The thing is that no one will ever know my whole story.
No one will ever know the things I've had to overcome
- Not even my closest friend, not even my own family.

The thing is that people are so quick to judge now a days.
You only see a person from what they want and allow you to see.

I always try to look as put together as I can,
and I guess that's my way of hiding from the truth.

It's just that that way everyone will assume that everything in my life is okay.
That I never go through anything.

If only everyone knew how broken I am,
and how I'm holding on for dear life on this one last strand that's recently become very delicate.

The truth is that no one really knows me.

No one will ever know me,
and sometimes that scares me,
because no one will ever know why I am the way I am.

(reblogged from nirvanalove)



--- except God, who really knows me. :)


+Lyrics of the day+
Gonna stop when the last drop of gas turns to vapor
Gonna ride til I can't even seem to remember
Who I was when I left and it don't even matter
Gonna find some place where no one knows me
(Where No One Knows Me by Jann Arden)

0 issues: