Sunday, January 24, 2010

‡ Stronger & Tougher ‡


It's almost February,
second month of 2010.

Time goes and goes on.
A lot of things happened.
A lot of changes occurred.
A lot of thoughts appeared.

Hope I can be stronger than before;
I must think about myself that can affect others.

Wish I can be tougher than before;
so I will be someone to fall back on and better in time.


We never know what will happen next in our lives,
so go on and think that life is so good when you think it's good. :)


Share a quote today:

"Melupakan orang yang kita sayangi sama sulitnya seperti mengingat orang yang sama sekali belum pernah kita kenal."




+Lyrics of the day+
Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I am stronger
(Stronger by Britney Spears)

0 issues: