Thursday, December 10, 2009

‡ Let Me ‡


Let me think about you...
so I can have a sweet dream when I sleep.

Let me dream of you...
so I can smile when I wake up.

Let me see your smile...
so I can smile too.

Let me hear your voice...
so I can know how are you there.

Let me read your messages...
so I can think about you whenever and wherever I am.

Let me be next to you...
so I can feel you next to me.

Let me have this feeling...
so I know what love is.

:)


I just want to see your smile...
more than anything else.


What name will you give to this feeling?


Want to be with you...
or is it wrong?




+Lyrics of the day+
Let me be the one who sets your feet up on a road where you've never been,
oh and baby then,
you can let me take these arms and wrap you up inside a night that will never end.
I wanna be that man, if you let me
Come on baby let me
(Let Me by Pat Green)

0 issues: