Saturday, March 27, 2010

‡ I'm Here. You're Here ‡


Every little thing about you makes you an unforgettable person in my life.
Your smile, your laugh,
your words, your jokes,
every little thing you do.

I'm trying to make you happy in my own way.
Sometimes it's hurt when you ignore my act,
when you don't realize that I do everything for you.
But I must understand that love is not about own the one I love for myself.

I'm hoping the best for you,
even though maybe it may hurt me real bad.

I'm praying for your happiness,
even though maybe I will cry before I smile for you.

I know that I may not be the one you want,
but I'm trying my best to make you happy.

Say me a dreamer,
but I just want to see you smile and enjoy this life.

I'm here for you, anytime, when you need me.

I'm still here...
with the simple reason to stay here.

Well, I wish you are here with me...

You may not be here right now,
not like before,
but you give me everything for me to learn.

You're here...
in my heart.

:)




+Lyrics of the day+
Here I am - next to you
And suddenly the world is all brand new
Here I am - where I'm gonna stay
Now there's nothin standin' in our way
Here I am - this is me
(Here I Am by Bryan Adams)

0 issues: