Saturday, March 13, 2010

‡ Some to Read ‡


Hari ini cuman mau ngasih beberapa quote yang gw dapatkan dari berbagai sumber,

ada juga yang kebetulan muncul di otak gw mendadak,
semua gw tampilkan di sini.

Enjoy your life, people. :)


I still wait up... wondering if he will remember me, but there's no way for me to know.

If you need to know how someone really feels then be direct to get a response.

To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.

It really hurts when some one leave..... without a reason.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to end, but it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Love is like a war: easy to start, hard to end.

“Move On” sounds easy... but you have to die a million times in pain just to appreciate it.

We've got to believe that there's a reason we're here.

Understanding is one thing... Accepting is an other.

It's important to analyze what and how you do something, rather than just go ahead.


Last one from a song (Lies by BIGBANG):

I'm so sorry but I love you.



+Lyrics of the day+
I'm sorry for breaking all the promises
That I wasn't around to keep
You told me this time is the last time
That I will ever beg you to stay
But you're already on your way
(Sorry by Jonas Brothers)

0 issues: