Friday, March 19, 2010

‡ I'll Be... If You... ‡


I'll be happy if you're happy.


It sounds silly,
but that's the truth.


I'll be sad if you're sad.

It sounds stupid,
but that's the fact.


I'll be relieved if you're alright.

It sounds like a lie,
but that's what I feel.


I'll be better if you're by my side.

It sounds nothing,
but that's what I want.


I'll be brighten up if you're smiling.

It sounds simple,
but that's everything to me.


Sounds like a bunch-of-sweet-words only?

Those are my shout-it-out-loud-thoughts.

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
So what if it hurts me?
So what it I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about all the pain in front of me
I just trying to be happy
I just wanna be happy, yeah
(Happy by Leona Lewis)

1 issues:

Ronney said...

Nice quote >.< i like it

Bukan maksud buat spam cuma kenalin blogku
http://zona-orang-gila.blogspot.com
Apa aja ada disini