Monday, September 13, 2010

‡ I'll Be Fine ‡


I'll be fine.

I know I'll be fine.

When I read my older posts in this blog,
they made me remember that a lot of things happened back then.
They made me who I am today.

When I exchanged stories with my friends,
I realized that I've changed a lot as the time goes by.
I learned a lot from my experiences.

When I discussed with HIMSISFO-ers,
the truth that I've stayed for two years came across my mind.
HIMSISFO is a part of me now.

When I sat next to my family,
my little brother is twelve years old now but I still remember when he was five years old, playing with his toys.
I know that I'm going to graduate from university in two years.

When I looked inside my book shelf,
there's more than a hundred books that have accompanied me since I was little.
Some of them made me had new friends who shared same interests and some of them taught me lessons of life.

When I came across my photos,
I've met more and more people since I was born till now.
I'm grateful that I met them.

For so much things happened,
for so much joy filled my days,
for so much sadness in life,
I'm doing the best for being a better me.


After all, I'm still fine after so much things happened, right?

I know.
I'll be fine.

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
So I'll take a stand
Even though it's complicated
If I can I wanna change the way I've made it
I gotta do the right thing now
I know it's up to me some how
I'll find my way
(It's Not Too Late by Demi Lovato)

0 issues: