Wednesday, October 06, 2010

‡ Fake A Smile, Hide The Tears ‡


The more I try to deny the truth,
the more I realize that it's going to crash me.

The less I try to convince myself with the lie,
the less I can be happier with the fact.


I realize that my heart is going to break when you're talking about her,
but I keep listening to you.

I know that I'm going to cry whenever I see you sit next to her,
but I keep looking at you.

I know that it really hurts if I hold this feeling any longer,
but I keep loving you.


Because I love to see your smile... even though you smile because of her.
Because I want to see you happy... even though the reason is her presence.
Because I try to be the best for you... even though she is the only person in your mind.


I don't think you know about what I feel,
and I won't let you know about this feeling.


Stupid, I know.
Foolish, I know.
But am I wrong if I pray for your happiness with the one you love?


I pray to God for your happiness.
I will bear this pain for a while until I'm sure that you'll be happy with her.


Till that time comes,
I will hide my tears and fake a smile.

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
Mungkinkah engkau tahu rasa cinta yang kini membara
Yang masih tersimpan dalam lubuk jiwa?

Ingin kunyatakan lewat kata yang mesra untukmu
Namun ku tak kuasa untuk melakukannya

Mungkin hanya lewat lagu ini
Akan kunyatakan rasa cintaku padamu
Rinduku padamu tak bertepi

Mungkin hanya sebuah lagu ini yang slalu akan kunyanyikan
Sebagai tanda betapa aku inginkan kamu
(Laguku by Ungu)

0 issues: