Tuesday, April 27, 2010

‡ Miss Some Moments In Life ‡


I miss some moments in my life.

I miss how I spent my time with fun,
without any responsibilities to think when I was in kindergarten.

I miss how I learned a lot of new things,
tried to do a lot of new stuff when I was in elementary school.

I miss how I got more and more information of the world,
let myself into the new zone when I was in junior high school.

I miss how I thought of life situation and how my environment affected me,
blended in some new complexities when I was in senior high school.

I miss how I met new people in new community,
innocently and got close to all of them without any weight of thoughts,
only thought about fun to be with them...
around almost 2 years ago when I entered university.

I miss how I got to know organizational life,
opened my mind to understand how campus life and school life is different,
divided personal life and be professional...
around 1 year 6 months ago when I entered HIMSISFO.

I miss how I tried to absorb new knowledge in my activities,
ignored every risks and faced them fearless,
filled my heart with courage and took decisions...
around 1 year ago when I strengthen myself.

I miss how I made up myself to stand up with spirit,
ensured myself that I could do everything if I wanted to,
put my trust in every single person I know...
around 6 months ago when I've already become HIMSISFO-ers for 1 year.


I miss a lot of moments;
I was close with a lot of people back then...
but now it's only "Hello, there" and "Hello back".


I miss a lot of occasions;
I was not the one I am right now back then...
and I've changed a lot along with everything.


I miss some moments that I will never take back again.


For now,
live on with remembrances in life.

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
So breathe it in and breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There’s a wonder in the here and now
It’s right there in front of you
And I don’t want you to miss
The miracle of the moment
(Miracle of The Moments by Steven Curtis Chapman)

0 issues: