Monday, April 05, 2010

‡ Rainbow ‡


I love the rainbow with its shades of green and blue,
I love the way the rainbow tells itself to you.
I love the way the rainbow lights up a sunny sky,
I love the way the rainbow tells of truths that are a lie.
I love the rainbow with its every brightly colored shade,
I love the way the rainbow lights up a sunny day.

(Paula Glynn)

__________

Dikutip dari PoemHunter.com,
hari ini cuman pengen share salah satu hal yang gw suka yaitu PELANGI.

Mau share beberapa gambar pelangi yang menurut gw bagus sih.

Hope all of you like them. :)





+Lyrics of the day+
Whoever you are,
where will you be?
Are you the same old dreamer
I've been waiting on for me?
Waiting for love,
waiting for the same old dreamer
on the other side.
Hoping no matter how far,
I'm gonna find my way to you,
following a rainbow
(Rainbow by Colbie Caillat)

0 issues: