Sunday, November 28, 2010

‡ Part II: 5 Best Things in Life ‡


Here we go with the second part of 5 Best Things in My Life.

If the first one are books, what is the second?

MUSIC



Who can deny that music is one of the best things in world?
Oh, just like other things, everything has its good and bad side.
I love music.
I always have.

Especially the ballad, easy-listening, and catchy music.
I listened to them since I was a baby, I guess.


Started from kids songs like "Balonku", "Pelangi", "Bintang Kecil", etc.
I still remember the lyrics, you know.
It's fun to remember your childhood.
Even though I do think nowadays childhood aren't the same with my childhood moments.

They're listening to 180 degrees different music from my generation.
Hey, I don't blame music,
music changes as well,
people change as well.
I just hope kids listen to good one, not bad one.


Along side with Indonesian, I listened a lot to English.
Started with Westlife era, as long as I remember.
With Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, and so on.
Ah, I even did dances with my Elementary school friends for some events.
What a memory. LOL.




I remembered F4 was one of my favorite boyband from Chinese group.
I still listen to various language for music.
F4, 5566, etc.
They brought me up to some TV serials.



Oh no, music didn't stop there.
I reached Japanese.
Well, actually anime did first,
then I listened to a lot of soundtracks,
I can't even remember what was the first,
and I ended up with Japanese stuff.

Anime OST, L'Arc~en~Ciel along with Tetsu as my favorite member,
KAT-TUN, NewS, Yamashita Tomohisa for my best favorite Japanese star,
and so on, I can't write them one by one here.






Indonesian, English, Chinese, Japanese.
I still have one more to go.
Korean.

It happened around eight months ago,
starting with SNSD.
Oh yeah, I remembered it.
Starting with "Gee".
I danced "Gee" this March, people, with another 8 friends of mine.

This led me to Super Junior,
felt in love in Eunhyuk,
listened to a lot more of Korean artists like Davichi, 2AM, 2PM, etc.
End up with variety shows as well.






I also love classical music like piano, violin, or even instrumental guitar.
It's nice to hear the sound of instrument. :D




Why does music show up in my top 5 list?

Music did a lot for me since the past.
Music is my friend.

When I'm happy, listening to the right music will make me more cheerful.
When I'm sad, listening to music can make me feel better.
When I'm falling in love, listening to music, especially love song, makes my day much more brighter and filled with love.
When I'm heart-broken, listening to music feels like music says what you can't say.

Music fills my day in every situation and condition.
A lot of songs filled with great and meaningful lyrics.
And I love that kind of songs.
They taught us lessons too. :)


Some said, every song has its own background.
You can have your own song.
Everyone can.

Other music artists I need to mention?
S Club 7, The Calling, Destiny's Child, Mariah Carey, etc

My favorite singers?
Taylor Swift.

My favorite group?
Super Junior, Westlife, L'Arc~en~Ciel

My favorite musical?
High School Musical series




My favorite songs?
Wherever You Will Go by The Calling
Untitled by Maliq & D'Essentials
Crazier by Taylor Swift
An Jing by Jay Chou
Puzzle of My Heart by Westlife
It Has To Be You by Yesung


What's yours?
:)



+Lyrics of the day+
My life is music and music is life,
Sweet sounds to help you take flight
My life is music and music is life,
Sweet sounds to help you take flight
(Music Is My Life by Felix Da Housecat)

0 issues: