Monday, November 15, 2010

‡ Pretender ‡


I just need to pretend that I'm alright,
even though I'm not.

I say to myself,
"A little bit longer and I'll be fine."


I just need to pretend that nothing happened,
even though there's something.

I say to myself,
"Life is hard but God provides.
Life is unpredictable but God guides.
Life is unfair but God cares.
Life is always a challenge but God sustains."


I just need to pretend that I'm getting along with you,
even though I have complaints for you.

I say to myself,
"It was not your fault.
It was mine for believing every word you said."



I just need to pretend to smile when I have to go,
even though I really want to cry.

I say to myself,
"Sometimes we have to let go, so we can grow."


I just need to pretend that I'm good with your decision,
even though I hate the moments of my cries when you ignore me.

I say to myself,
"No does not mean never. It just means not yet."


I'm a pretender,
but that doesn't mean I lie to myself.

It means I try to look from different view.
It means I try to think before I react.
It means I try to learn from last experience and be better for now.


"You mean the world to me but you’ll never know."

:)



+Lyrics of the day+
I'm standing across from you
And dreaming of the things I do
I don't speak, you don't know me at all

For fear of what you might do
I say nothing but stare at you
And I'm dreaming
I'm trippin' over you

Truth be told
My problems solved
You mean the world to be but you'll never know
You could be cruel to me
While we're risking the way that I see you
That I see you
(I See You by Mika)

0 issues: