Monday, November 29, 2010

‡ Part III: 5 Best Things in Life ‡


Already the third part.

After books and music, this one sure will be a little bit long.
Take your time. :)

FRIENDSHIP


I've wrote a lot about friendship in this blog.
One of them is ‡ A True Real Friend ‡
Here and now, I will tell you some details of them.

Them who?
My best friends. :)


Aditya Kristanto

I knew him around 6-7 years ago.
It's because of chat; online chat.
I never met him until 3-4 years after our first chat.

He's my one-way-mind friend.
Sometimes I feel like he read up my mind.
I don't have much contact with him;
he's busy, I'm busy.

But, hello, friendship stays friendship.
He's one of my best friends.
He taught me a lot and shared a lot with me as well.
Thanks for being such one-way-mind friend, Dit. :)




Christopher Halim

I guess he is the 'oldest' of my best friends.
He's my friend since Elementary School.
We shared same interest: Story, including books.

Same with Adit, I don't have much communication with Chris,
especially because he moved to Balikpapan when we went on Junior High School.
He came back to Jakarta and now in the same university as I am.

Yeah, he's at Binus as well.
What a small world, eh? Lol.
I really love to talk with him;
he's wise and somehow full with unpredicted opinions.

He's the one who gave me courage when I didn't have one.
He's the one who gave me a chance to do something new.
I wonder if I have done something good for him.
Anyhow, I'm grateful to know him. :)




Agatha Sutedja - Hilda Vilisia - Stephanie Livia
I've known three of them since I was in Class 1-B, Bunda Hati Kudus Junior High School.
We stayed in the one class as well in the next year.
We're separated in our third year in four different classes.

Then Agatha stayed in Bunda Hati Kudus Senior High School,
Hilda moved to IPK Tomang Senior High School,
Livia moved to Sang Timur Senior High School,
while I moved to Regina Pacis Jakarta Senior High School.

Just like Adit and Chris,
I don't keep touch with them like text-messaging everyday, chatting, or else,
but we do stay close till now.
We'll meet if only four of us can gather;
the tradition keeps on going. Haha.

Agatha is now in Malaysia,
Hilda is in Swiss German University,
Livia is in Universitas Pelita Harapan,
and I'm here at Bina Nusantara University.

Nothing really special between us;
but something keeps on holding our friendship.
I'm so blessed with all of you, really. :)




Aron Aditio - Denny Pranoto

These two boys also best friends with Agatha, Hilda, and Livia.
Although it's more difficult to keep in touch with them.

Aron is in Universitas Indonesia right now while Denny continues his college at China.
I met them this June and I want to meet both of you again;
especially because Aron is in hospital right now for an accident happened. :(
You will be better as soon as possible, right? :D

Oh, six of us will be off somewhere again.
We promise. :)




Shandy - Brenda Budiono

I wrote about them in ‡ B.E.S.T. ‡
Well, they're friends of mine since POM.
I still totally keep in touch with them;
well, hello, they're my classmates! LOL.
We are in one team for Minor Project as well. Haha.

Started from POM and Class 01PLM,
we walked into HIMSISFO together and still stay till now.
Proud to be 'one-packet' with both of you.
It's been almost 3 years now. :D

Oh sure, there were so many conflicts between us,
so many problems and troubles here and there,
but we managed them somehow.
We did and we always will. :)




Dewi Indah Sari - Monica Dewi Putri

Ah, I knew them really well since we worked together as DPI for LDKK HIMSISFO 2009.
A lot of things happened before the event and more things happened after the event as well.
Oh, we shared a lot of commons, people.

Take a walk, gossips, karaoke,
everything.
Keep in touch?
Oh yeah, a lot.
I've heard about Trio Erlia-Dewi-Monic. Lol.
They're best friends for me.

For fun, for sharing, for everything. :)




Wien Viendy - Jeanette Jusuf - Adrianus Vicky

None of them are related to each other,
but they know each other. Lol.

Wien is in HRD as well in HIMSISFO.
Oh, I shared A LOT with him.
About everything. For real.

Oh, he affected me a lot as well, especially for Korea stuff.
and, trust me, I'm grateful for it. :p
His room at 39z is an office for some people, including me. *devil*




Jeanette is now working in a team as DPI HIMSISFO with me.
But then again, she's my classmate in 01PLM, 02PJM, 04PSM, and stays till now.
Oh, she's a really cheerful person and we shared a lot.
Glad to have her as my best friend. :)




Vicky is friend of Shandy.
I knew him around more than 2 years ago.
I'm not really close with him but he taught me a lot of things, in his own ways.
Whatever happened, I'm grateful to know him.
For your everything, God Bless, Mr Arrogant. :p



*Anyway, I don't have any pictures with Aditya and Vicky,
so I just put each picture taken by them.
Yeah, strangely enought, both of them like photography. :D*


If I don't mention other names, doesn't mean they're not my friends.
Every single person is special for me.
I just can't write every single name in here.

But sure I'm thankful to know all of them.
Thanks for being my friend.
:)


I don't really need to mention why do I keep friendship in my top list, right?
Oh, friends do MANY things in my life.
And when I say MANY, I mean it. :D


God bless. :)




+Lyrics of the day+
If you're ever in a jam, here I am
If you're ever in a mess, S-O-S
If you ever feel so happy, you land in jail; I'm your bail.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships have been forgot,
Ours will still be hot.
Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle dig, dig, dig.

If you're ever up a tree, phone to me.
If you're ever down a well, ring my bell.
If you ever lose your teeth, and you're out to dine; borrow mine.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships have been forgate,
Ours will still be great.
Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle, chuck, chuck, chuck.

If they ever black your eyes, put me wise.
If they ever cook your goose, turn me loose.
If they ever put a bullet through your brrain [sic]; I'll complain.
It's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships have been forgit,
Ours will still be it.
Lah-dle-ah-dle-ah-dle, hep, hep, hep.
(Friendship by Linkin Park)

0 issues: