Tuesday, November 03, 2009

‡ Act As If ‡

"You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face
and show the world all the love in your heart,
then people gonna treat you better.
You're gonna find,
yes you will,
that you're beautiful as you feel."
(Carol King)



There's magic in behaving the way we want to be,
even though we don't yet feel it
The behavior seems to lead the way.
The attitude,
the mental state,
follows.

Many days we may not get up with love in our hearts for our family, our friends, our co-workers.
We may, in fact, want them to show their love for us first.
But if we reach out,
give love unconditionally and focus on another's needs,
love will return tenfold and the act of loving them will lift our own spirits.

We will know love;
we will feel love for ourselves and for many other people close to us.
The attitude we cultivate,
whether one of love or selfishness, inferiority or superiority,
will determine how the events of our lives affect us.

The principle is so simple.
If we meet life with love, with a smile,
we'll find love and something to smile about.
My attitude will make this day what it becomes.
Meeting it head-on, with love, will assure me of a lovely day.

__________

Dikutip dari MotivateUs,
hari ini mau ngebahas sedikit hal simple ajah,
tentang 'bagaimana-jika-seandainya'.

Kadang kita sering berharap seseorang melakukan sesuatu;
misalnya menyapa kita duluan atau memberikan sesuatu terlebih dahulu kepada kita.
Ketika mereka tidak melakukannya,
kita malah marah dan kesal sendiri.

Pertanyaannya adalah mengapa kita tidak melakukannya terlebih dahulu?
Kenapa harus menunggu orang lebih dahulu?

Dimulai dari diri sendiri,
senyum yang sederhana untuk mencerahkan hari,
rasakan kebahagiaan bersama.

Just that simple. :)


Terus hari ini mau ngasih foto ah,
dah lama kagak nampilin gambar. Haha.

Hasil jepretan pas HRD Gathering tanggal 21 kemarin nih di Area Monas. :)



+Lyrics of the day+
But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
(Keep Bleeding by Leona Lewis)

0 issues: