Monday, September 15, 2008

‡ Memory ~Remembrance of Heart~ ‡


I walk with umbrella in my hand
Wondering if I'll see the rainbow
I can feel the wind, so cold
I'm standing here without anyone next to me

I sing this familiar song now
Remembering the days of us
I can never ever forget
I'm thinking of you in my heart and I miss you

Do you remember the day when we met for the first time?
It feels so good when I remember that day
Do you remember the song that brought us happiness?
Comforting yet touching, let's sing again

We sat under cherry-blossoms tree
The pink petals fell, one by one
Your touch on my hand, so warm
Make me want to back to you, to that time again

Do you remember the night we watched those stars together?
We tried to count all sparkling stars in the sky
Do you remember the picture we drew together?
Beautiful and lovely, so nostalgic

Each of our memories fills my heart
(Wherever you are, if you're with me, then that's my Utopia)
And I'll treasure those memories so deep
(I won't trade my life for you, because I want both of us to live)

Do you remember the day we walked in the rain together?
I still keep your umbrella you gave to me
Do you remember all of our memories now?
Both of us will be here, inside our hearts

Deep inside memories, just remember

© 2008 by erlia91


Weh, bingung mau post apaan,
jadilah salah satu lirik gw yg gw publikasikan.

Dan seperti biasa,
sebuah lirik tanpa nada,
alias gw memang gk bisa bikin lagu.. (Ayo, ada volunteer yang mau? Hehe)

Grammar pasti berantakan d,
jadi silahkan dikoreksi y klo ada yg salah.. Hehe.

Btw, besok gw bakal ke binus (padahal libur.. Huhu).
Bwt ngumpulin tugas kelompok statistika (apapun hasilnya, gw dah berusaha. Hikz),
diskusi kelompok bwt materi algoritma (rajin y? Haha),
trus skalian ajah tancap balikin form seleksi aktifis Himsisfo...

Tau d mau keliaran ngapain lagi besok.. =p

Hari ini mau ngapain y enaknya,
kerja gw dari tadi baca2 blog orang terus... Hehe.
Padahal banyak novel yg bisa gw baca,
tapi malah gk gw baca.. Haha.

Eh iy, gw jarang2 post artikel dari yg laen,
jd
abis ini gw bakal post lg d..
(menuh2in jatah bulan ini; dah tanggal 15 tp blom post segituh. Hehe)

0 issues: