Wednesday, September 16, 2009

‡ I Believe ‡


I believe there is good inside everyone
but many have never read their owner's manual.

I believe little kids could be our best teachers
if we slow down, be quiet and see the world through their eyes.

I believe we should stop and help each other
especially when it's evident that someone's in trouble.

I believe in karma and that one way or another,
things always work themselves out.

I believe there is magic in music.
Music is more than words and notes but has a heart and a soul.
It can connect on multiple levels.

I believe there is a voice that talks to my heart
when I stop to listen to the breeze flowing through the trees and the grass.
I just stop and relax, look, listen and close my eyes.
And then it brushes my heart and it makes me jump.
And it's good.

I believe we should read more books and watch less TV.
I believe books help us to wake up, think, listen and ask why?

I believe that there is nothing better than being in love.
That love that churns inside and makes me feel much younger than I am.
That love that makes me do everything better.
That love that almost erases the me and I just see you.

I believe it's ok to be lonely every once in a while and reflect.
It forces me to figure out more of who I am and what I need.
I don't do that enough.

I believe it's ok to cry.
It helps me feel and see what's inside that's trying to get out.
It helps me be honest and awake.
It's cleansing.

I believe my best life lessons have come from my mistakes.
Mistakes leave a mark, the easy stuff doesn't.

I believe we're all on our way to somewhere
and we are the only captains of what that course is.

I believe we can change our outlook on life in a second and turn unhappiness to bliss if we want to.
All we have to do is decide.

I believe I will be happy today
and do my best for my kids, my family, my friends and everyone else I meet on my way.

That's what I believe.

__________

Dikutip dari Lovingyou.com,
gw suka puisi ini...

Puisi yang mengungkapkan tentang kebahagiaan atas apa yang kita percayai.

Kebaikan dalam hati seseorang ditentukan juga dari apa yang kita percayai.
Percayalah bahwa banyak hal baik yang akan menanti kita selama kita hidup.

Coba ubah sudut pandang kita saat berpikir.
Ingat bahwa bukan berarti dengan usia kita bertambah, kita menjadi semakin benar.

Bantu dan tersenyumlah pada orang lain;
tidak sulit bukan?

Dengarkan musik sesaat, tenangkan pikiran.
Dengarkan kata hatimu, jujurlah pada diri sendiri.

Tidak apa-apa mencintai orang lain,
tidak apa-apa jika kita ingin menyendiri sesaat,
tidak apa-apa jika kita ingin meneteskan air mata kesedihan kita;
semua pasti ada alasannya.

Belajar dari kesalahan,
mengetahui jalan pikiran kita,
mengubah keburukan kita,
mencari dan menentukan kebahagiaan.

Percayalah untuk membahagiakan orang lain. :)




+Lyrics of the day+
Have you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
then tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrounds you
Can lift you up and guide you on your way

I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dream a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
See I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe

When you look out in the distance
You see it never was that far oh no
Heaven knows your existence
and wants you to be everything you are, oh
There's a time for every soul to fly
It's in the eyes of every child
It's the heart that loves and saves the world
And ohhh, we should never let it go (yeah yeah yeeaaah)

I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dream a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
See I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally (yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart (yeah)
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream just fall apart
you see i strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah yeah yeah yeah

I can see it in the stars up in the sky
Dream a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally I believe
oh yeah i believe

Love keeps liftin' me higher
yeah, I believe in love
Liftin' me higher
Love keeps liftin' me higher
I said love keeps liftin'
Love keeps liftin' me
I said Love keeps liftin'
Love keeps liftin' me higher
Said love keeps liftin' me higher
I said love keeps liftin' me high
(I Believe by Fantasia Barrino)

0 issues: