Thursday, April 23, 2009

‡ You Are Worthy ‡


Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
It is because we are different,
that each of us is special.

Do not set your goals by what other people deem important.
Only you know what is best for you.

Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future.
By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.

Do not give up when you still have something to give.
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
It is a fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Do not be afraid to encounter risks.
It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love;
The fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly;
In addition, the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

Do not dismiss your dreams.
To be without dreams is to be without hope; To be without hope is to be without purpose.
Do not run through life so fast that you forget
not only where you have been, but also where you are going.

Life is not a race, but a journey
to be savored each step of the way.

__________

Taken from Inspirational Lane.

Sederhana ajah sih hari ini,
dari puisi ini,
marilah kita mengetahui...

Bahwa jangan menilai dirimu dengan perbandingan dengan orang lain,
kita memang berbeda satu sama lain.

Jangan menetapkan tujuanmu karena apa yang dikatakan orang lain,
hanya kita yang tahu apa yang terbaik untuk kita.

Jangan terbayang-bayang hanya oleh masa lalu dan mengejar masa depan,
karena kita hidup di masa kini.

Jangan menyerah jika kau masih bisa mencoba,
karena semua benar-benar berakhir jika kita berhenti mencoba.

Jangan takut dengan resiko,
karena dengan kesempatanlah kita belajar untuk menjadi lebih berani.

Jangan membiarkan cinta terkurung di luar hidupmu,
karena cara tercepat untuk menerima cinta adalah menerimanya.

Jangan abaikan mimpimu,
karena tanpa mimpi berarti tanpa harapan; tanpa harapan berarti tanpa tujuan.

Hidup bukan arena balap,
tapi sebuah perjalanan.


+Lyrics of the day+
Somewhere down this road
I know someone's waiting
Years of dreams just can't be wrong
Arms will open wide
I'll be safe and wanted
Fin'lly home where I belong
Well, starting here, my life begins
Starting now, I'm learning fast
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
On this journey...to the past

One step at a time,
One hope, then another
Who knows where this road may go
Back to who I was
On to find my future,
Things my heart still needs to know
Yes, let this be a sign!
Let this road be mine!
Let it lead me to my past
Courage see me through
Heart I'm trusting you
To bring me home...
(Journey To The Past by Aaliyah)

0 issues: