Thursday, August 07, 2008

‡ Rain of Tears ‡


Watching the starry sky in the night
Trying to find the shiny one
Wondering where will it lead
Wishing everyone will sleep well

Sitting on top of the roof at night
Hiding from other people
Whispering to the night sky
Thinking that the moon will hear my voice

I think I hear a cry,
But I can't find who's crying

Just like all stars that shine,
We have a light in our hearts
Never let go of a dream,
It's something so amazing
Let rain of tears fall tonight
Then continue your path again

Sleeping in the middle of silence
Dreaming that something will happen
Gathering all dreams quickly
Closing our eyes then dreams will come

I think I know that cry
Is it myself who cry sadly?

Just like the moon that stayed alone,
There are times we're only alone
Loneliness is endless
You have friends that you can believe in
Make rain of tears stop falling
You still have your way to go


© 2007 by erlia91
-REVISED by DarkChris-


Sejujurnya gw gk ada topik hari ini,
jd biarlah itu gw post;
salah satu lirik asal yg (gw harapkan) bisa menjadi lagu. =)
Judul seperti yg tertera pd judul post...

Nothing special at all,
tapi itu di-fix ulang ama temen bae gw sejak SD,
temen seprofesi dalam dunia literatur mungkin. Haha.

Thanks, Chris. =)


+Lyrics of the day+
あなたがすごく後悔する
そんな日が来ること望んでる
意地悪で醜い心が
昨日よりももっとあたしは嫌い

(Regret by 星村 麻衣)

I can never say that it's fine as long as you're happy
I can't help but to hate this twisted heart
I'm wishing that a day when you'll greatly regret will come
I hate this mean and ugly heart more than yesterday

0 issues: